• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wreckerman and Elmo on the move

R Racing

I derive several tidbits of intell from this newly acquired information.

1. The CIA's little airline - AIR AMERICA - has sure upgraded their hardware since the last time they transported this guy around on secret missions to the most remote places on the globe.

2. The bedding is readily recognizable as being the trademark decor of that "Luxury Hotel Chain" commonly known as MOTEL 6.

3. MOTEL 6 allows pets in their rooms - Probably could have upgraded if they weren't traveling with that pet. (Elmo, you should have left Wreckerman at home.)

4. If they really "Leave the light on for ya' ", then after that crew leaves, all the nightlights will have been shot out! Dang rednecks !

5. A Mainer, a Bammer, and a Possum.... This is DEFINITELY an INTERNATIONAL OPERATION... but prolly NOT being orchestrated by the U.N. cuz they ain't wearing BABY BLUE BERETS.

Anyone see any other clues ???

:funny:rofl

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ah, young WeedWackers, gather 'round.....

Whilst you were sleeping and dreaming of things.... (Uh, maybe we'd better NOT talk about YOUR dreams...)

Anywaze...

You slept and I dutifully remained vigilant studying and analyzing EVERYTHING that Wreckerman has posted in the past several weeks - scouring Mr. Gore's Internets and searching for ANY morsel of information that might collaborate my worst suspicions concerning this mission being conducted by the TYRANNICAL TRIO.

We have reason to believe, although details are still sketchy, that Elmo has coerced (by threatening to expose certain inappropriate behaviors, tweets, suggestive texts and such) these two cohorts into assisting him in obtaining - by any means necessary - an MV of extraordinary uniquity. This might just be a SUPER SECRET Recovery Mission. Possums by their very nature and DNA composition are very JEALOUS creatures. Ever since SS Member CARNAC announced that he had acquired an M-1 Abrams Main Battle Tank, Elmo has been beside himself - Hissing and Farting - conniving a scheme to out-do his new rival.

Gentlemen, we solicit any and all information that you might have regarding this plot within the MV Hobby - our future is in grave danger - - - I said, GRAVE DANGER ! Please submit what you have, no matter how trivial it may appear, so that it might be analyzed and the pieces of the puzzle brought together.

The suspense is killing members as we speak (type).

Oldfart

Let's see, just where would U.S Airways flight 88 take them???????? It is hard to read the ticket stuffed in his breast pocket, maybe it is flight 287. Doesn't that connect with the plain white 737's that fly out of McCarron???? I wish I had one of those "Blade Runner" photo readers to check things out more closely.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Weeze jus' a-prayin' thay ain't ate brother Elmo !

Or dun sumptin' real ugly to the poor lil' feller....

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqxzWdKKu8[/media]
Paddle FASTER - I think I hear BANJOS :!::doh:
That wasn't the Deliverance scene I was thinking about. :shock:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Todays update...well actually it's 1:45 and we are in a motel.

We have escaped He!! north (otherwise known as New Jersey) and are proceeding west at a slow speed and high rate of fuel consumption.

We are evacuating SS member ZiggyO's vehicles and personal property and are one step ahead of the Blue Meanies, tax collectors, pimps, ho's, customs inspectors, DOT men and other denizens of the region.

We are heading west (still on an undisclosed route to a as yet classified destination).

Mr. Murphy has been wailing on us today...two tire issues and headlight problems with my truck......other light issues with another one.

Maybe tomorrow will be Murphy free.

Here are some pics....the guilty parties will be identified later.

Attachments

Last edited:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Some more.

By the way...if anyone 100 miles above or below I-80 (for a considerable distance from Jersey) can stand by for emergency assistance please PM me a contact number and your location in case we need to stash a downed vehicle or need a tool or part.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks