• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wreckerman and Elmo to Cincy area

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Richard, the price of fuel is going up next week. Fuel in Ohio is way cheaper than around here. If you remember bring your transfer tank and get it while it's the cheapest.

Good luck and God speed on your trip, GRAMPS. :popcorn:

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey! Did I miss something?

Is there a "Grandbaby Wreckerman" now?

I knew there was one "incoming", but hadn't heard the "impact".

(Dang, my J-O-B guts busy, and we have a minor Teenager-Crisis around here, I miss about 36 hours of ADDICT-TIME, and I feel like I've been a POW in Solitary Confinement without "news from the outside world".)

dc3coyote

Wrecker, when you pass through Chattanooga, you should swing by my base. We are just east of the Chickmauaga dam. I am waiting on a delivery from
Ferro then I will have some stuff to be hauled to my marina. Its tough calling my home a LZ.
Congrats on the soon to be Grandbaby. They are all the fun you can want, wind them up on sugar, caffine, toys, then send them home to mama.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Is there a "Grandbaby Wreckerman" now?
The little bugger is still in the holding pattern.....supposed to be here next week.....that's why I'm running this mission now so I can make a trip to TN next week.

Wrecker, when you pass through Chattanooga, you should swing by my base.
Shoot me an exact LZ location and a phone number....I should be back through that way Sunday afternoon......me and Elmo will stop by.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Ok......most of the mission has been accomplished.

One trailer was delivered to Mckeeranger on the way to Cincy, two trailers, a winch, and two towbar feet were delivered to Gimpy's place this morning.

On the return leg I picked up a set of cargo bows and cover from Papacom for Bighurt which he will pick up at my place at a later date.

I am now enroute to Redstone to preview trucks tomorrow and pick up some tires for a SS member from VA.

I decided to go straight to Redstone instead of going back to the LZ.....fuel is killing me.

If anyone wants anything previewed PM me and I'll try to get to it if time permits.

Send me a phone number and I'll try to give you real time info on this.....I do ask a small gratuity for this.....I usually take a box of doughnuts to Teresa and her crew to grease the skids.

Here are some pics of the usual suspects.

Attachments

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Amazing you let GIMP that close to ELMO after what he did to him at the 11SSGAR

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I see you got a pic of the best skyline in the US. The down side is that you took the pic during the day. Coming through the cut in the hill north at night is the best sky line and I'm pretty sure I've seen them all at night.

I do notice Elmo is keeping an eye on Gimp.

;-)

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
When Richard to the pic, he didn't say "smile", he said sodomy! Elmo spent the rest of the day hiding in the truck.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
swbradley1;I do notice Elmo is keeping an eye on Gimp.;-)[/QUOTE said:
I don't blame Elmo, the poor little guy must feel terrorized. I thought he had to have 2 months continues therapy after what he did to the poor little guy in Georgia. I have a picture somewhere of the debauchery.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gimpy called it, Possum on a stick...

zout

I dunno - ELmo was down at the LZ late at night trying to fondle the cold dead pig we were going to roast. Seeing there was a stalker on the grounds it was felt best to put up sentry duties to keep any incidents from occuring. Those beeky little eyes were surveling the resting place of the pig.

Glad the only squeeling heard was up from WM's area.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks