• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTB cable end rear wrecker winch

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Jeff, I am looking for the nut that goes on the cable end. I found one for my wrecker while at Hammond's but it is missing that nut.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Jeff, we have a memeber that has a whole winch with cable selling one for around 500. Wish I could remember who it was.

MB4/94

I had several front 5 ton winchs for sale for $500 each awhile ago. They are gone now. I may have enough parts to put one one together. I would make someone a deal on a put together yourself project winch. They are pretty simple to work on. Let me know if your interested

Jimmy

I got one at the local crane store for around $70. You can look it up on line at Volunteer Wire Rope, I am sure they would send you one.

citizensoldier

MB4/94 said:
I had several front 5 ton winchs for sale for $500 each awhile ago. They are gone now. I may have enough parts to put one one together. I would make someone a deal on a put together yourself project winch. They are pretty simple to work on. Let me know if your interested
You wouldnt happen to have any extra front 5 ton winch leeds that you would sell ? Been looking for one for Armada so he can get his M818 winch up and running.

Armada

You wouldnt happen to have any extra front 5 ton winch leeds that you would sell ? Been looking for one for Armada so he can get his M818 winch up and running.

Yes, I need the chain winch lead for a 5T front winch. Do you have one available? Thanks

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can you guys post a pic and maybe the measurements of what you want? I am going back out to Fontana next weekend to p/u an air shift t-case. Last time we were there, there were a few cable ends laying around. Maybe they are the correct ones.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks