• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTB cable end rear wrecker winch

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Jeff, I am looking for the nut that goes on the cable end. I found one for my wrecker while at Hammond's but it is missing that nut.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Jeff, we have a memeber that has a whole winch with cable selling one for around 500. Wish I could remember who it was.

MB4/94

I had several front 5 ton winchs for sale for $500 each awhile ago. They are gone now. I may have enough parts to put one one together. I would make someone a deal on a put together yourself project winch. They are pretty simple to work on. Let me know if your interested

Jimmy

I got one at the local crane store for around $70. You can look it up on line at Volunteer Wire Rope, I am sure they would send you one.

citizensoldier

MB4/94 said:
I had several front 5 ton winchs for sale for $500 each awhile ago. They are gone now. I may have enough parts to put one one together. I would make someone a deal on a put together yourself project winch. They are pretty simple to work on. Let me know if your interested
You wouldnt happen to have any extra front 5 ton winch leeds that you would sell ? Been looking for one for Armada so he can get his M818 winch up and running.

Armada

You wouldnt happen to have any extra front 5 ton winch leeds that you would sell ? Been looking for one for Armada so he can get his M818 winch up and running.

Yes, I need the chain winch lead for a 5T front winch. Do you have one available? Thanks

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can you guys post a pic and maybe the measurements of what you want? I am going back out to Fontana next weekend to p/u an air shift t-case. Last time we were there, there were a few cable ends laying around. Maybe they are the correct ones.