• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTB: NOS SW 503 speedo

wgtactical

Have you tried Ed Farris?
Ed is usually the first call I make, and he has been...and continues to be a tremendous help on the restoration process. He is a valuable resource for anyone with questions regarding the M114 series vehicles. (And probably a lot of other military vehicles as well)

The crazy part is, there's NOS parts available...but folks seem to find themselves wanting to just collect them. I suppose they're waiting for someone to come by for a visit and say..."wow man, you collect speedometers? What a coincidence!! I collect hose clamps!!" :roll: Who knows....

Anyway, when I was 16, I used to pry the emblems off the cars heading for the crusher and collect them. But it was because the whole car was a little out of my reach, and the fact that I was just 16 :razz:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks