• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTB: NOS SW 503 speedo

wgtactical

Have you tried Ed Farris?
Ed is usually the first call I make, and he has been...and continues to be a tremendous help on the restoration process. He is a valuable resource for anyone with questions regarding the M114 series vehicles. (And probably a lot of other military vehicles as well)

The crazy part is, there's NOS parts available...but folks seem to find themselves wanting to just collect them. I suppose they're waiting for someone to come by for a visit and say..."wow man, you collect speedometers? What a coincidence!! I collect hose clamps!!" :roll: Who knows....

Anyway, when I was 16, I used to pry the emblems off the cars heading for the crusher and collect them. But it was because the whole car was a little out of my reach, and the fact that I was just 16 :razz: