• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTB "Y" pipe & doughnuts for my '77 M886

Bob C

Also looking for the 2 rear benches, stretchers, heater, window curtains. Mine doesn't have a pintle hitch set up anyone have one off an old truck or should I just weld one.

This is my first CUCV, so I'll take any & all advice and opinions

thanks

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
No problem moved. NAPA had them, Y and doughnuts about a year ago, but the counter guy had to dig to find them.

Bob C

Ok , I checked out the web site, they list the items I need granted the list is from 2010. I'll call tomorrow.

thank you very much

Bob

goodbrewing

How far are you willing to travel? I am in NW Vt up near Canada by Lake Champlain. I have many of the parts you are looking for to go in the back. I have 4 of the M886's and 1 that is a 72 Dodge ambulance that I am thinking about selling. If you are interested in enough and want to drive up my way let me know and I can put a post in the classified area where we can discuss it.

steelandcanvas

Unless you're a stickler for originality, why use the very restrictive "Y pipe" arrangment? Better performance without increasing fuel useage can be accomplished by letting that 318 breathe a little easier. Run dual exhaust.

Bob C

How far are you willing to travel? I am in NW Vt up near Canada by Lake Champlain. I have many of the parts you are looking for to go in the back. I have 4 of the M886's and 1 that is a 72 Dodge ambulance that I am thinking about selling. If you are interested in enough and want to drive up my way let me know and I can put a post in the classified area where we can discuss it.
Great Thanks, PM or call me
(two zero three) eight three zero - nine four nine nine

thanks

Bob C

Great ! Thanks for all the help/advice.

I took off the inner fender and looked closely & discovered it was the manifold gasket that was leaking, someone doubled up on the gaskets to compensate for the not so true mating surface. I had a neighbor put it in his milling machine and give it a resurfacing. The first 60+ miles have been awesome!

thanks again for all the help you guys are great :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks