• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTB "Y" pipe & doughnuts for my '77 M886

Bob C

Also looking for the 2 rear benches, stretchers, heater, window curtains. Mine doesn't have a pintle hitch set up anyone have one off an old truck or should I just weld one.

This is my first CUCV, so I'll take any & all advice and opinions

thanks

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
No problem moved. NAPA had them, Y and doughnuts about a year ago, but the counter guy had to dig to find them.

Bob C

Ok , I checked out the web site, they list the items I need granted the list is from 2010. I'll call tomorrow.

thank you very much

Bob

goodbrewing

How far are you willing to travel? I am in NW Vt up near Canada by Lake Champlain. I have many of the parts you are looking for to go in the back. I have 4 of the M886's and 1 that is a 72 Dodge ambulance that I am thinking about selling. If you are interested in enough and want to drive up my way let me know and I can put a post in the classified area where we can discuss it.

steelandcanvas

Unless you're a stickler for originality, why use the very restrictive "Y pipe" arrangment? Better performance without increasing fuel useage can be accomplished by letting that 318 breathe a little easier. Run dual exhaust.

Bob C

How far are you willing to travel? I am in NW Vt up near Canada by Lake Champlain. I have many of the parts you are looking for to go in the back. I have 4 of the M886's and 1 that is a 72 Dodge ambulance that I am thinking about selling. If you are interested in enough and want to drive up my way let me know and I can put a post in the classified area where we can discuss it.
Great Thanks, PM or call me
(two zero three) eight three zero - nine four nine nine

thanks

Bob C

Great ! Thanks for all the help/advice.

I took off the inner fender and looked closely & discovered it was the manifold gasket that was leaking, someone doubled up on the gaskets to compensate for the not so true mating surface. I had a neighbor put it in his milling machine and give it a resurfacing. The first 60+ miles have been awesome!

thanks again for all the help you guys are great :)