• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WWII Trailer

I am going to purchase a WWII trailer, it is a box trailer, size of a jeep trailer. It is located in Spokane Washington and I am in Orem Utah. I do not have the time to pick it up, If anyone can help transport it from Spokane to Utah, then that would be much appreciated. If i do not purchase it, it will be scrapped. A rare WWII trailer. Please, anyone able to help?
Spokane WA, to Orem, UT
If you get it closer then I can come and get it. If it get into the state of utah, then I can get it.
MUST BE RELIABLE, I DO NOT WANT SOMEONE TO STEAL MY TRAILER AFTER IT HAS BEEN PAYED FOR.

715m29

Thanks for saving that trailer. I'm happy to hear it's going to a good home. I seen it on craigs list and it made me think for a minute, but it was just not practical for me right now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks