• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WWII Trailer

I am going to purchase a WWII trailer, it is a box trailer, size of a jeep trailer. It is located in Spokane Washington and I am in Orem Utah. I do not have the time to pick it up, If anyone can help transport it from Spokane to Utah, then that would be much appreciated. If i do not purchase it, it will be scrapped. A rare WWII trailer. Please, anyone able to help?
Spokane WA, to Orem, UT
If you get it closer then I can come and get it. If it get into the state of utah, then I can get it.
MUST BE RELIABLE, I DO NOT WANT SOMEONE TO STEAL MY TRAILER AFTER IT HAS BEEN PAYED FOR.

715m29

Thanks for saving that trailer. I'm happy to hear it's going to a good home. I seen it on craigs list and it made me think for a minute, but it was just not practical for me right now.