• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Xm818a2w/w

M1075

Nice work sir Dave! Can you provide some details on your build? Is this a M818 cab on commercial chassis? What is the powertrain?

citizensoldier

Sweet truck, no doubt! But, didn't the XMA3s have the 105mm Howitzer?
Thats right! The A3's had the howitzer! So it would be a A2A1 late June of 2010 production just before deployment and the up-armor kit. But it has the stock tires and rims so I think that was made in the Indian River production plant not the Ohio plant.. But the sleeper is still the pre Afghanistan version..?? I need to see that data plate and converse with Doyle about the Aberdeen records..

91W350

The other video you posted of it driving through that low spot is awesome. Very nice job! I like the graphic on the back of the tanker.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks