• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Xm818a2w/w

muthkw25

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Amazing Build! How loud is the truck with the stacks behind the cab? I imagine it's still ungodly loud.

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is something I would like to build as well. I probably will never have enough money to get something like a Peterbuilt or Mack with sleeper here in the Czech Republic but this looks like the second best thing.

Unfortunately, my dump-tractor trick with its short M51A2 wheelbase does not allow for a sleeper, so I would have to find an M54 or similar in the 8xx series (not sure if they are available in Europe). The double stacks really makes it sweet.

What's missing is a smooth 18 speed gearbox.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This truck is awesome. Since the first time I saw it from a random google search, I have wanted to see more of it. Great job on the build!
Pictures do not do it justice , having seen the truck at the Clare Mi show a couple years ago it is some excellent work and way more impressive in person.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks