• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Xtreme 4X4 Deuce bobbed(Spike TV)

joeypushjr1

interesting Ian... yeah ill admit the color is a bit out there but hey.. i just hope this dont get non-mil vehicle colocters buying up all the deuces and cutting them up and doing this to the truck after the show airs... but all and all dude its looking good. you giong to keep the same power plant in it or knowing you and what you like doing with trucks going to go bigger big block 502 or big cummins is what im thinking that you like to play with Ian.. thanx for the peek..joe

comdiver

Is it showing this weekend on Spike? Both Saturday & Sunday 11am? Is Sunday a repeat of Saturday? Don't want to miss it. Is anyone making a copy, I would love to get a DVD. Let me know how much for a copy.

Please let us all know the day and time.

Ian from Xtreme

This weekend is the first of the three show that make up this project. I know that the color is a little "different" but I think it looks pretty **** cool......

The tires are from 100dollar man, they are the 14r20's and they fir perfect!!!!

Wait till you see what goes in the bed.....it is pretty wild....

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It thought it was going to throw him out of the seat when he hit that Dodge Neon.

I think they have a continuity problem since they are now showing the truck pumping water and in the last scene they had already taken everything off of it.

Cool to see someone do it though.

sw