• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Xtreme 4X4 Deuce bobbed(Spike TV)

nhdiesel

I'm keeping watch as well. I can't get the show on TV as our cable company won't carry Spike, but I keep watch on the web. X-treme 4x4 is one of my favorite 4x4 shows. I think I like it because it is the most down-to-earth. Many of the projects are things anyone can do, not the "low budget" $25k builds most shows do.

Please, do the next part! I want to see that Deuce hauling the Sammy around.

Jim

scootertrs

>>>>>>>>>>Please, do the next part! I want to see that Deuce hauling the Sammy around.<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I second that emotion... I think Little Anthony (from Little Anthony and the Imperials) said that.... well, the emotion thing... I am pretty sure he had no idea what a deuce was...8)

But Part 1 and Part 2 were spectacular... specially when I am watching what they did with a fire truck like mine... and keeping in mind that I used his parts to complete mine

I was really dissappointed when part 2 went to some other project... I cannot even remember what project followed it ... I would even take unedited chunk of takes... I just wanted to see that Suzie getting unto the bed of that bobber after the air suspended rear dropped to doable levels... well... I bought the first 2 episodes and would definitely buy the 3rd (hint, hint)

scootertrs

Thank you Ian... from Miami... from someone that digs your work!!! I don't get Spike TV (not available on DirectV), but I buy your DVD's

looking forward to it

phil2968

My Tivo is set to record the last episode "Military 6x6 Bobbed Deuce Part III Finale" at 11:00 am on 7/31! Tune in if you can! Channel 241 on Direct TV. [thumbzup]

Mt Doom Field Owner

Won't Spike show that episode again later in the day or week? I know I saw the first episode a second time on Spike after the first showing (or was I watching my PVR recording?.... my memory is pitiful). Anyway here I am at 10:00 AM central time and 20 miles away from my PVR recorder and I don't have the darn DSL/land line connnection to the dish that lets me do a remote recording session so I'm out of luck. Anyhow I am sure the episode will air again at some later date on Spike. Keep us posted if you know anyting about this and Thanks.

nhdiesel

I'll be going to visit my in-laws in the morning so i can watch it. I just barely realized I missed today's episode (just started 10 mins ago) but fortunately its supposed to be repeated tomorrow morning.

Jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks