• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Zack's M109A3

ZackRidesRed

I hope the truck can make it. I started it up today and it ran awesome but now I have to bleed the breaks again. Its going to be a busy week so im not sure I will have time, maybe Thur or Fri.

Katahdin

I noticed the box doesn't have any side windows and is that an AC unit on the roof? Got any pics of the inside and do you know what the truck was used for?

ZackRidesRed

This is what the inside looks like. I have been told it was some kind of forward command unit. there is a ton of cat-5 cable, computer stations, and a large server tower inside. I forget what it was called.

EDIT: I have not gotten to the inside quite yet

Attachments

wikallen

This is what the inside looks like. I have been told it was some kind of forward command unit. there is a ton of cat-5 cable, computer stations, and a large server tower inside. I forget what it was called.

EDIT: I have not gotten to the inside quite yet

Wow, that inside looks wild. When you get a chance, take some closer photos of stuff on the inside. Also, what is the extra hood over the normal vent fan area? Also the extra little box on the left rear. I did not notice before that the windows were removed and flat panels put in their place.

Amer-team

If is is up and ready for a short ride, come over to Eagan's in Tumwater for a burger on Saturday at 1100. A few of us will be there on the way to parts unknown. P

Olywadan

Wow, that inside looks wild. When you get a chance, take some closer photos of stuff on the inside. Also, what is the extra hood over the normal vent fan area? Also the extra little box on the left rear. I did not notice before that the windows were removed and flat panels put in their place.
The little box on the bottom left rear is a phone line switchboard/connector.

ZackRidesRed

If is is up and ready for a short ride, come over to Eagan's in Tumwater for a burger on Saturday at 1100. A few of us will be there on the way to parts unknown. P
If its ready by Saturday I will make it out to Brads But I dont think I will drive it out to Tumwater. my lights don't work yet so I need a chase vehicle (maybe my brother in my M35A2C) and Tumwater is 10miles the wrong way for me.
I only need to make two right turns to get to Brads :driver:

EDIT: thanks Danny

ZackRidesRed

What is the problem with your lights? Bad wires, switch?
I'm not sure, I have not looked into it yet. to be honest I really am not fond of the light switch or the wireing, I may end up gutting it and going with LED lights with a standard 3 possition light switch. I have had nothing but truble with the lights on my M35