• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The Epic Separation

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good luck on your trip!! Looks like you guys should have a blast!

Also, I caught myself reading all of this but I am still lost as to why the Vette is going to be in the back!?
Why? Well, it's obviously the "get-away-car"...rofl

Or maybe it has the EJECTION SEATS in case something goes awry.

In any case, I pray that the Good Lord will be riding shotgun and that Mr. Murphy misses the trip. Godspeed.

RIDDLE1

Why? Well, it's obviously the "get-away-car"...rofl

Or maybe it has the EJECTION SEATS in case something goes awry.

In any case, I pray that the Good Lord will be riding shotgun and that Mr. Murphy misses the trip. Godspeed.
Haha! Might be!

I thought it might be for the "chicks" like the train horn!

eldgenb

I am in spokane if you run into any problems, I have all the equipment needed for a recovery or repairs if you run into problems nearby.

Well merlot566jka it sounds like things are going as planned. Any definite plans for a stop here in Helena or Butte ? Let me know if possible. Invite still on the table. If not possible perhaps someting else can be worked out at Butte. Keep the dirty side down and the clean side up! Take care and enjoy your travels. Walt aka elkhunter

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Once you get out of the hills, your mileage should go up quite a bit! Good luck.

merlot566jka

Walt,

We just woke up. Should be heading out in an hour or so. We would be in the butte area 6-10hours from now. That sounds like a great area to set up camp!
I'll pm you fir details

hwcurtice

I think he should be banned. He was supposed to leave either the Deuce or the Vette at my place before leaving. Did he? noooo!

Bad Veteran!

Hey Drive safe. Keep the somewhat greasy side down and your load secure. Arrive home in one piece with 2.5 tons of memories of the trip. Or more... Can't forget the m105...

Jonathan, Hope you made Butte ok! Cooler weather is the weather forcast but nothing significant happening. Should have a nice weekend for your journey thru Montana. Hope you can call before you leave the Butte area. Have a safe trip. Welcome to Montana !! "Big Sky Country". Walt aka elkhunter

Last edited: