• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bobed deuce on 53" xzl's

robert c neth

Banned
nice truck ,we run the same setup but kept getting stuck with those tires ,went to 54" ag tires and its a big difference in mud .cant drive it on the road so yours looks like the best of both worlds.

your bobbed duece lookes tough!, i have a 1953 135 and want to bob mine. i have 53'' michelin x radials and am short on money, i can do all the mods myself, my question to you is, will my 16-20 mich. x tires mount up to my stock wheels?, they currantly have 11-20 on them, hopfully the width of the 16-20 wont stop me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks