• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

10 Ton M125 Repaint

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It was right at 1500.00. The place is in Wauchula, Fla. about 3.5 hrs. south of me.
Used to be an awesome butcher shop in Wauchula that had this spice call "Monkey Dust." Good stuff but that was like 30 years ago so no telling if it's still there.

I wish I had 1/10th of your ability or patience while working on my M37.

MAJOR

Wow! You are doing one bang-up job on your m-125. It will be a supper job when completed. I had posted a request for some info on my m 123 tractor today, and as i viewed you m-125 all stripped down, i though maybe you could help, if so i would appreciate it. I was looking for the location of the transmission & transfer case fill/level points, could not seem to find them, its hard to see under there, thanks and have a great day, ray

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ever do something you regret later. Just a walk down memory lane. I really miss my 10 ton stuff. Just a few reminder pic's of the day this one arrived.
Whenever you're ready to put down the muscle cars and pick up the green iron again, we're here to welcome you back! There are many 10-tons out there waiting for your "touch"!

Dirt71

I've been wondering what happened to this build for some time. You were doing so well.
Yes I know, that's what suck's about it. The only reason I sold everything is because the building I was renting was sold and I had to move. Also I thought I was tired of working on this truck all the time, but would give anything to have it back. I have a new shop now, much smaller but could fit one 10 ton inside. I'm going to check on what it would take to get it back. I know I'm :cookoo:but most of all when I think back to the begining, I was building this truck in memory of my brother, that's what eat's at me the most!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marcel

Yes I know, that's what suck's about it. The only reason I sold everything is because the building I was renting was sold and I had to move. Also I thought I was tired of working on this truck all the time, but would give anything to have it back. I have a new shop now, much smaller but could fit one 10 ton inside. I'm going to check on what it would take to get it back. I know I'm :cookoo:but most of all when I think back to the begining, I was building this truck in memory of my brother, that's what eat's at me the most!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry that things got out of control in your life but remember that you are not alone. It's not the adversity but the way you handle it that makes you what you are. We rarely are able to go back to right a wrong but just the fact that you are trying speaks volumes. If you are able to go back and continue where you left off than we will all be here to go down that road with you and if you start a new project than grant us the pleasure of following. :popcorn:

Marcel

Last edited:

Dirt71

I'm sorry that things got out of control in your life but remember that you are not alone. It's not the adversity but the way you handle it that makes you what you are. We rarely are able to go back to right a wrong but just the fact that you are trying speaks volumes. If you are able to go back and continue where you left off than we will all be here to go down that road with you and if you start a new project than grant us the pleasure of following. :popcorn:

Marcel
Roger that .......... a couple of my favorite's

Attachments

Danger Ranger

We'd love to have you back in the hobby. Probably more than you want to be yourself...lol.

Someone needs to show us 10 tons...:driver:

We'll look forward to your next move.

Chevyman_15237

Just came across this thread and read all 32 pages. I am envious of your skill and determination to do a project such as this; especially with dedication to your brother who has passed. I hope all works out so that you are some day able to purchase another truck and get back to the "OD FEVER". My grandfather lives near the Lakeshore area of Jacksonville; If I am down there I'd like to stop and see any projects you are in to. Thanks and have a great night!

MAJOR

I received your msg , however i believe you wanted it to go to "dirt71 " as he is the one who started this thread, and did a great job of it. Ray

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks