• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

10 Ton M125 Repaint

Dirt71

Front Axle, Blast, Prime, Paint, and Install.

Attachments

DAS

You make it look so easy,but we know it is not, you are doing it first class all the way. you can be proud of the job you are doing and the end results will be great.....So sorry for your loss,them kind are hard on oneself, I know first hand , on that one, GOD bless you and keep your self together...Great job and thanks for the pictures....DAS

bigelk50

Wow great work and attention to detail!! This is not a good thread for me to read, as I am going to paint my truck next week! lol Someday I will have a shop big enough to do a project like this!

jblack6527

How many feet long is this rig?
According to what I've read, 318 1/2 inches.

Awesome build man! I love seeing stuff like this!

EDIT: speaking of weight, have you kept track of how much some of this stuff weighs? I know you said the engine/tranny/transfer case was 7,000 pounds, I would be interested in knowing stuff like axles, brakes, and just anything else that you felt like weighing.. :)

Last edited:

Dirt71

Just completed the air filter assy. today. For those of you who are sometimes wondering about hrs. I've got about 12 hours in cleaning, sandblasting, painting and installing this assy.

Attachments

DEATH DEUCE

Crazy cool! Great job, great cause. You got anything to pull it out if you get stuck! I saw the tractor version of this truck in Chambersburg Pa. at the Memphis Equipment yard. For sale????