• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

KNINE

I tried the pig-tail without any success. I have tried many other options also, nothing. The solenoid with the pig-tail clicks but nothing engages on the starter. I even pulled the starter out some thinking it my have been hung up on the flywheel. I am meeting up with a buddy tomorrow who has a starter. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Go right to the starter. You should have a big 24v cable going right to the batteries. On the starter solenoid there are 2 small posts, the one closest to the block is the positive to trigger the starter. Take a clip lead, clip onto that post. Touch the other end to the big positive on the starter

KNINE

Well I whacked and whacked and it wouldn't start. I put on the new starter... and it started up. I also disconnected the pigtail before starting. Thank you for the help.