1952 M135 W/Winch

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We sure got lucky with the timing and getting the tonnage across the border. Merry Christmas from our G749 family, to yours.

It worked out even better for me. For a few years I'd pop the stack off the truck, back it in to the barn, cover the stack with a pail.......forget, fire up the truck and hear the can hit the roof......then repeat. What a pleasure getting this short stack from down south......not to mention that secret rocket insert that still needs to be put to use. That cold weather should find you some more computer time for pics.......eh?

PB040400.JPG

1944mb

We sure got lucky with the timing and getting the tonnage across the border. Merry Christmas from our G749 family, to yours.

It worked out even better for me. For a few years I'd pop the stack off the truck, back it in to the barn, cover the stack with a pail.......forget, fire up the truck and hear the can hit the roof......then repeat. What a pleasure getting this short stack from down south......not to mention that secret rocket insert that still needs to be put to use. That cold weather should find you some more computer time for pics.......eh?

View attachment 819784
The paint looks new on there. A clear indication more drivetime is needed. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks