• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1999 CUCV II Tahoe

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay it has been a year since your new Gillespie paint job. How is it holding up? Ready to sell the POS? ;-)

Evil Dr. Porkchop

Supporting Vendor
The paint is holding up good, the gloss has died down a bit over the last year. So far it's been to the New Jersey and COMVEC shows this year. It's getting just over 17MPG empty, and it got about 14.5MPG towing the loaded tool trailer to the COMVEC show last weekend. It's nice going 70 on the highway too.

I'm not looking to sell it just yet, if the right offer came along I would, but I think that's higher than most people would pay.

Attachments

combatmech

Thats kind of surprising on your MPG, thought it would have been a little better. I get pretty much 18 MPG out of the pick-up that has the same engine.
Even though, cool truck. Love to have one someday.

Gunner USN

I thought, I would update this thread.

Things done and upgrades:
Upgraded Fuel Injection Module
Rotor and Cap
Plugs and Wires
Fuel Filter

Recent Trips:
MVPA Route 66 Convoy (Wheaton, IL to Los Lunas, NM... all the time I had to give to the trip).

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks