• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2.5 Locking hubs group buy

Prospector GM

Running late on this post, my two sets of hubs arrived last Wednesday 5/27 in one box. The box was rough looking with a hole on the side. Luckily the hubs were not damaged , complete with screws, gaskets and paperwork. Thanks to everyone for the posts on installing the hubs! And also a big thanks to Patracy for making this happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Just for the sake of transparency. I wanted to let everyone know I edited the thread to remove the pricing and mailing details since the group buy is over. Just don't want someone else trying to mail me a check or thinking the pricing is good years later.

FloridaAKM

It took three deliveries to get all the parts to me for the hubs, but it was all worth it. Thanks Patracy for all the effort & time you put into this, I am no longer twirling a front pumpkin full of gears everytime I decide to go for a spin down the road.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks