• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2008 Haspin Rally Pics!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Sorry it took so long!

Attachments

yep thats what heaven looks like he built it and we all came to play some of the best fun and made some good friends good to see that comardery is still alive and well thanks to all for the good fun and god bless

Attachments

Capt.Marion

needs moar videos... looks like you had fun! I agree, not only does that mud do wonders for paint preservation, but that with some grease and oil (preferrably dirty) and blood makes the best gosh-darned skin care product on this planet!

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a few to add. Hopefully a couple of short video clips as well pending.

I just have to comment - What a spectacular group of folks we had in attendance.
I saw everyone pitching in when there was wrenching to do, food and drinks were shared, and everyone got a turn driving someone else's truck.

This was the 4th Steel Soldiers Haspin Rally, (I have attended the last three) and it keeps getting bigger and better each year. Make sure you save a couple of days of vacation next year and join us.

We had an amazing 13 Big trucks (6x6s) in attendance and 3 jeeps.
(1 ) M109A3
(1) M62
(1) M51
(1) M342A2
and
(9) M35A2 (s)

Woo-hooo!!!

Attachments

GamaGoatGirl

Well, we (the crazy couple) just got home after the very long drive! Camera and videos still in the camper - will post in the morning! Great meeting all of you! Doc Farmall - are the chrome nuts still polished???

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A mighty array of impressive pics and a good hearted motley crew to go with it. My kind of folks when you can get your 33,000# trucks stuck and not worry about freeing it. For not having appointed a single person to coordinate it, you guys pulled off a grand show. I know there are more pics coming in so I'll just hit the rack and check it out tomorrow. Thanks Folks!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just approved your 3 videos Jeff. Did the locals have anything to say? I could only imagine how many WTFs went out.

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks Kenny for your prompt service,

I am constantly amazed by the amount of flex these big trucks can endure. Here are some examples. (Sorry for the low quality camera videos)

drmeece twisting it up
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/index.php?module=pagesetter&type=file&func=get&tid=4&fid=file&pid=197

drmeece again going back through the other way
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/index.php?module=pagesetter&type=file&func=get&tid=4&fid=file&pid=198

Gimpy's 5-ton wrecker flexing big time . . . wow . . . .
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/index.php?module=pagesetter&type=file&func=get&tid=4&fid=file&pid=199

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Recovry4x4 said:
Did the locals have anything to say? I could only imagine how many WTFs went out.
Lots of people remembered us from years past. Lots asked if we just had a weekend pass. Everyone stopped and took pics!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks