• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 aberdeen BS/for sale/who's going/when and where

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Ill speak up for those tires,I helped take them off toocools truck.They are 95-100% tread and all holding air.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I'll have a lot of the usually suspects. The biggies for this year are:
-VIC stuff
-14.5r20 mounted Mich. XL tires full set of 6 plus a functional spare
-fiberglass side and head board set
-tarps for deuces but I also have a tarp for an M36A2 and a 5 ton left from last year
-bow set for deuce but think I also have a 105 bow set left also but not sure about tarps for a 105
-various types of lights but not in the quantity I had in previous years.
-2 large electric cable reels that I posted pictures of before. SOLD
-will probably have some parts radios since I haven't had time to get them fixed.
-bunch of field gear.
-air assist power steering kits.
debating on selling some other stuff that should go quick but holding off for now.

Most of this stuff is up north but if anyone wants in here, I can bring it back south if it survives the sales up north.
Reels are sold

Need to know if anyone is interested in the 14.5 R 20 tires? they are the M35A3 tires with rims. Set of 7 (4 new/like new, 2 at 75% or better, and a spare that ain't that great but it's a spare). I have 2 sets. Not going to break my back with them if nobody wants them. $3K for the set

Same thing with fiberglass side/head racks for M35 series. I have to swing by to pull these from storage about 2 hours out from Aberdeen. Need to have an idea of who is interested. $275 for a complete head and both side set.

Normally I'd just bring a bunch of heavy stuff but this year I will be having to move out of Aberdeen fairly quickly after the sale.

If you have already requested stuff from me, come see me early. Come Friday it's up for grabs and come Saturday I could (will probably) leave early due to a change in my work schedule.

LOL, already tired and haven't even started loading the truck yet not to mention the 24 hr drive up.

AMGeneral

Ok,as far as I know,here is what I am delivering/bringing for people....

2sets of 5 ton front springs for Head Wizard

Here's what I am picking up for others

1 M37 wheel from Maddawg308 for Hndrsonj to be delivered at the GA rally
a couple of medical chests from Mike Pop TBD to Asheville,NC
possibly 1 6'X6" steel plate for jwaller
60 50 cal ammo can lids for MDSA from Hawkman

What I'm looking for...

the left hand (drivers side) engine hood panel for a M915A1 + any 915A1 paper manuals.
seat covers for a M54 with the spring ride drivers seat.

Have I missed anything?

Last edited:

Sephirothq

Does anyone have any 15.5 80 20 tires for sale? or 14.00 20 tires?

I am looking for 7 tubeless tires to mount on a set of HEMTT rims. Let me know what you guys have.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Ok,as far as I know,here is what I am delivering/bringing for people....

2sets of 5 ton front springs for Head Wizard

Here's what I am picking up for others

1 M37 wheel from Maddawg308 for Hndrsonj to be delivered at the GA rally
a couple of medical chests from Mike Pop TBD to Asheville,NC
possibly 1 6'X6" steel plate for jwaller
100 50 cal ammo can lids for MDSA from Hawkman

What I'm looking for...

the left hand (drivers side) engine hood panel for a M915A1 + any 915A1 paper manuals.

Have I missed anything?
I think I have you covered for a 915 -10 manual. Also, maybe I should bring back Jims M37 tire. He's on the other side of town from me. I should have space since I will now not be turning in my deuce to winslows until after the
GA rally.

Can probably bring the med chest to Asheville. How many? Are they for Chief 919?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Truck is loaded, back to front, all sorts of stuff I can't wait to unload! Stop by and take a look, say hi! My spots are Yellow L14/M14.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I know I have stuff for Carnac, CrazyguyPA, abadgmc, m35tom,Headwizard's lights, and who else?

Last edited:

HeadWizard

I'll bring some Newmar DC-DC power converters for anyone who wants them. See the classifieds for details and knock $10 off the single unit price.

Also... I have lots of HEMMT wheels WITH the correct valve stems available. PM or email if interested. It's "Let's Make A Deal" time!

Attachments

Last edited:

roady

I hope I can find some Desert Tan paint while there. I need to repaint my Deuce. I can not get there until Saturday morning so I hope you all save me some deals.....

jmh4x4

stupid question - do you have to preregister to park in the show area (not the swap meet area)? I only can make it friday, but would like to show the truck off.

thanks-

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
PHD, I'll see what I can do. I still have to un-pack from Findlay rally and pack for this one. Leaving Wed is going to put the time crunch on!

CGarbee

I have an inventory list (with prices) of stuff that I will have at my vendor spot (Yellow U5/T9)... Let's see if I can get it to attach itself...

PS: My location is also where you pick up your East Coast Convoy shirt and where we will be having the Convoy supper on Friday as well...

Attachments

Marlboro

i am lookin for new brake shoes and all the hardware for the install. wanted to se if anybody bring that kind of stuff or not. need alot more just picked up my deuce a week a go. marlboro towed it home for me now just postin on his name thanks
:deadhorse:

rideni

anyone gonna have spin on filters for sale. i think I need a set as I have a bad oil leak and if it ain't coming from the filter i have a serious problem.
down an inch on the dipstick, and it appears to have come from above the ip
price check spin on filters please

appellandscaping

parting out a running duece

hey i sold the front rear out of one of my duece's so if anyone needs anything dont hesitate to call ill be up at the show jason 443-807-8795