• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Fall Rausch Creek MV Rally!!!

PaFarmer

I have not been on the east property, the just opened it this year. I am bringing a cherokee on 35s and lockers in both ends. There is an XJ event going on the same weekend as us, but they are staying at a local campground.

To tell the truth I am not thrilled about running 6x6s on the hardcore trails.

I had mentioned a large property about 30 minutes away that I am familiar with, the County is working on opening an off road park, but it is not open yet. It may another good option in the future.

musclecars664

We just went about 2 weeks ago and spent all of our time on the west and south property. the 11 loop was pretty wide all the way through, but i was only driving a cucv. Ive never driven a 5 ton so i dont know how big they feel, but a deuce would have no problem making it though. i didnt ride trail 14 but it looks kinda tight in vids on youtube. the rest i dont know about.

No.2Diesel

Hi,

to answer recent questions:

1.) Yes RC Park staff has been notified months ago about our arrival.

2.) This weekend was purposely chosen as there no major simultaneous events scheduled. Yes there are one or two jeep clubs scheduled but nothing like the two previous weekends in Oct.

3.) We plan on arriving Thursday afternoon like we did last year.

Start PMing!!

USAWEAPON777

I'm going to try to make it this year guys. If I can it will be me, my father(I still have only permit), and a friend in a stock m1008. I still have some work to do on it but I'll try to be there

Mudstone

i've been reading... and i'm sad i won't be able to go. i went in the spring and it was an absolute blast. I am pretty sure that the other side of the street property is too narrow. I recall having to back up and turn around a five ton and 4 deuces or so... not exactly a good time. My favorite was the power line trails.
@mike don't forget to send billy blue light on some mildly suicidal missions
@matt bring the blender and make everyone margeritas again
@everyone else... have a blast RC is a really cool place.

THEROAD

That was some very fine bier last year.
I bring a bottle of Rum; it's a boating thing.
Always have a bottle of rum on the boat just in case of bad water.
Anybody drink Yeager?

Greenmachine

Hopefully I will have my m715 back together by then. I will only be able to make for Sat. and Sun.Its my Bday so Im really hoping to make up there Friday night.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks