• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Want to know if anyone will have MRE's for sale... got a friend that wants to restock his emergency supply... his MRE's are 15-20 years old from when he got them!
The new MRE's are totally different than those from the early 90's. Those scrambled eggs in 92 made alot of us sick in the New Mexico desert. After the 3rd day they were all thrown out. When I was in Pakistan in 2005 we ate the new ones. I'd eat one right now...:beer:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I might have a set(or two) of A3 rims with tires available. The tires are not in good shape if I remember correctly. I will know tomorrow. $1400 for a set of 6. I will not bring them if a deal isn't worked prior. Pics soon.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Oh......big opportunity for someone with cash in hand.

As stated before I am trying to pay off the M915 I just picked up.

Since I now have the big van for a hooch I have decided to sell the inflatable shelter.

It will be set up for display and I will take offers on it during the rally.

If my reserve (I ain't telling) is met someone will take it home.

I will even throw in the leaf blower I use to inflate it with.

T

televisionman007

tow bar

i need a medium towbar that fits dueces and five tons:grd:

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anybody have half a medium towbar? I need the side with the lunette ring. Mine has a slight bend to it.:shock:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Both Gimpy and I have the lunette part of the tow bar. We're short on the part that slides inside of it. Do you need both pieces or just the lunnette ring part?

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Both Gimpy and I have the lunette part of the tow bar. We're short on the part that slides inside of it. Do you need both pieces or just the lunnette ring part?

DH, I have a extra of the inner pieces that connect to the adapters

TVMAN, maybe get the outer from DH or GIMP and get my inners, then find the adapters

Last edited:

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just the lunette part. Mine is slightly bent right by the ring. I can still use but would rather replace it. What do you want for one?

T

televisionman007

DH, I have a extra of the inner pieces that connect to the adapters

TVMAN, maybe get the outer from DH or GIMP and get my inners, then find the adapters

id jus like to find one ready to use if possible.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gimp and I are still looking for tow bar legs (adjustable inner legs) for the medium tow bars.

Ron, if you want to part with them, bring 'em along. I need a few more inner tubes.

Last edited:

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
If any one has a tm paper back for a 52 m35 331 gasser let me know. for some reason when i try to look at the ones on here it wont let me.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I made a deal with DH to trade him a swing side for a lunette side. As luck would have it, there is not a spare swing side on my property to be found. I will deliver one for him but I had less than I thought. Does anyone have a swing side without the MWO collar that they would like to trade for one with the MWO collar? Also, in reference to the transit boxes I posted, I'm going to bring a few with me to sell unless folks request a higher number of them in advance. They will still have the barcode scanner stuff in them as well as the supporting TM. Looking for $10 ea. The link is exactly what I have to offer.
MILITARY BAR CODE READER SET - MSI/SYMBOL - Surplus Shed

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks