• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief_919

I made a deal with DH to trade him a swing side for a lunette side. As luck would have it, there is not a spare swing side on my property to be found. I will deliver one for him but I had less than I thought. Does anyone have a swing side without the MWO collar that they would like to trade for one with the MWO collar? Also, in reference to the transit boxes I posted, I'm going to bring a few with me to sell unless folks request a higher number of them in advance. They will still have the barcode scanner stuff in them as well as the supporting TM. Looking for $10 ea. The link is exactly what I have to offer.
MILITARY BAR CODE READER SET - MSI/SYMBOL - Surplus Shed
I will take 3 of those scanner sets.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll need a pair of door hinges. My bottom drivers hinge broke today. My cab is a bit buckled (thanks to the previous owner...Uncle) and causing some binding on the hinge. I think I need to do some fancy shimming to get the bind out of it as much as I can.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll bring at least 20 of them. If it looks like more will sell, I'll bring more! I would classify the cases as light duty compared to some but still pretty cool for the cost of 1 Hamilton.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Larry, do you want one that looks like "It's been there and done that" or a nearly new one?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Heck, that's 7 in the last 15 minutes. Suppose I should bring as many as I can fit in the truck. I tried to make the price very appealing.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I'm sorta looking for TWO compleat air switchs for the t/c air shift, the switch, bracket, light, thanks

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anybody have half a medium towbar? I need the side with the lunette ring. Mine has a slight bend to it.:shock:
Jim, I got one from Doghead that I'm no longer going to be using. If they don't have an odd piece, I can take care of you!

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Let me know what you want for it Kenny, or I have a few weapons i'd like to get rid of.:mrgreen:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
also besides the air switches, I sorta need a compleat electric on/off flip switch

Chief_919

I can also bring-
Russian 2.5 gallon gas cans- up to 200 if you really need some!
M916/920 hydraulic pump NOS
25 amp generators- could be good, but figure them as rebuild candidates
If anyone needs CUCV parts, send me your needs. I have access to several parts trucks
I have a bunch of parts and pieces for an M151 fording kit, but can't swear it is all there
1950's 5kw genset powered by a Jeep flathead 4. Complete aside from distributer, has a propane conversion, I have had it 5 years and never run it so no clue. $175 and the jeep engine alone is worth that, I bet the propane kits is worth a bit too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks