• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
25 amp generators- could be good, but figure them as rebuild candidates
Chief, so you are going? If so we can do the book for buckles swap there. It would save the wife from having to bring the molle buckle cases to NC. I'll tell her to bring extras just in case you want more. I wasn't going to be there due to a deployment, but just got bumped off DET due to a hernia, so who knows, may make it although probably just sitting in a chair drinking beer whining about how I am losing out on $114 a day per diem:beer:. (forgot to add, what for a 25 amp gen?)

Last edited:
T

televisionman007

If I can get some "inner bars" from Ron, I will have a complete tow bar to sell.
will it have the duece/ 5 ton ends and if so how much. i could pay u now and get at rally

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wasn't going to be there due to a deployment, but just got bumped off DET due to a hernia
Come along and bring your hernia, you know Gimpy and WM will be there, and we all know they will buy/trade for almost anything. Maybe you can trade your new hernia, for something better, at the rally!:grin:

And NO WM, You can not substitute hernia, for possum, in a recipe.

Last edited:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
jim sorry to hear about your health problems and a hernia... that shouldnt take long to fix you up... hope to see you at the rally

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone have a like new set of 9x20 tires with rims preferrably titan t-hawks? Have alot of stuff I could swap.:grin:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I have all 6 peices of frame work for the soft top, if anybody is interested, I'll bring them

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
dont know what its worth, I'll bring it, look at it then a fair price

Last edited:

Green_gator

I am looking for some tent poles. I need six to ten of them that are in the 6' - 8' high range. I have some cheap metal ones that work for now but would like some military ones. I am thinking that the center pole size for a hex tent or something in that range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks