• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Haspin Multimedia Thread

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Actually I read lockers and a different T/C could have prevented that.:mrgreen:
And you talk about me bringing stuff to the top. You may as well left a link! LOL.

My reporter on scene advised very little damage and that he would be back on the trail after a safety inspection.

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had a great first rally and met alot of nice and helpful people. Here's a few of my pic's. I will be back next year, hopefully without all the rain.

Attachments

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I love pic #18!

Great shots!

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok a few more. Sorry about the date's on the pictures these were taken from a different camera.

Attachments

Last edited:

GamaGoatGirl

Kenny- I had an iPhone and a Blackberry with me but no reception until getting on the road home this morning. Seemed to be that only Sprint users had reception at Haspin! Had a great time ! Got muddy, soaked and sunburned this trip!

Todd Haley

Hi all,
here's a few pics from the press corps jeep,had another camera on the scene, will get spence to post them up later. Man,what a great time!
haspin 001.jpg

haspin 005.jpg

haspin014.jpg

haspin015.jpg

haspin 022.jpg

haspin025.jpg

haspin017.jpg

haspin027.jpg

haspin035.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for a great time as always got to meet some new comers and some older members Neil it was good to finally meet you . GGarbee food service was as always darn good and i retract all Trailer Queen inputs that lil rascal will go and Todd has some cleanin to do there. The Gimpy crash course was the BIGG hilight . Gimp sure can draw a group of people out.

number9

Had a great time at our first MV event. Here are pics we took.

We setup over across the lake from the larger groups. Our boys can get a little too curious and they needed a place to play and not be climbing in or under other people's trucks and trailers.

The M105A3 made a great camper with the bed we built for it.

Some pics of the trail ride on Friday.

Gimpy taking the hard line up the hill.

We went to Jeff's (Crusher's) house a couple months back and bought a drivers side step and box off him and the boys have talked about him ever since. They kept up with where Jeff was. We got stuck in the first hole of the day and Jeff pulled us out - now they REALLY think he's cool, he "saved the day" :D

Attachments

number9

.... more trail pics.....

We ran up to Conersville to get away from the heat a while and get some ice cream. Seen this old steamer by the road and stopped to get some pics. Anytime I see something old like this I try and expose the boys to it so they'll have memories of seeing the real thing - stuff like this just ain't around much any more. The wheel had "J 7 1865" on it and the fire door was marked as being patented "July 2 1912". Cool old iron.

Attachments

number9

Woke up to pure slop on Saturday morning. That M105A3 was just too tight of quarters for much besides sleeping in and it just wasn't going to work all day - at the time it didn't seem like the rain was going to stop all day. We decided to pack up and roll out.

My truck did find moving around to get the trailer hooked up - but once hooked up it didn't move very far out of it's tracks. The Michelin's that came on the Canadian wheels do great on the road but filled up with mud quick and then it was over. HUGE THANKS to my neighbors (I can't remember all the names and screen-names of everyone I met, I'm sorry) who came over and pulled me out.

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I'm home safe and sound. Man all that wheeling sure wears you out! I had a great time talking with everyone and showing them what NOT to do. I figure it will be easy to point out what parts are what under the truck for the newbs that need to know. Glad everyone came out to Haspin!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks