• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 PNW Mini - Rally

srodocker

Hola!

Ok so the fine details are still ruff around the edges but this is to get the date/time out there for people to check to see if they can go. :)

WHEN: So its Feb 6th which is a saturday and maybe meet around 11 or 12.

WHERE: It will be at Dan's place (an/arc186) which he has 10 acres i believe, Here's the address, 26008 110th Ave. E. Graham, WA. 98338

so its going to be just for the day as we can work on trucks and talk our each others ears off. then sometime after that we can all convoy up and head to a local place to eat :) shoot we can even convoy to hooters which is right on the freeway. :)

this is just to get the ball rollin on maybe another event before the PNW convoy in july. :)

Last edited:

Stalwart

K, I'll try to make it with the HEMTT, the wife may veto it, she doesn't like to let me have fun on my own and I think that is a kids soccer day.

Alex400

I might be down, depending on if i have jazz gig that weekend. the jazz band is doing something i think the first or second week of February so I don't know. Would like to though.

Josh

You should have him make a mud bog somewere for us to have some fun :p

Other then that, how long do you think it would take to rebuild a front end.

AaronW

I am a "probable" at this time. I have it penciled in. Looking fwd to meeting some of the new guys/gals and some that could not make to the 09 PNW convoy.

bigelk50

Guys, Would love to make it. I even have a cousin in Lacey, but No way to get that weekend off that I can see. Good luck and have fun!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks