• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Virginia Graves Mtn. rally - Labor Day weekend

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here's a pic of our host, looking ready to cook his famous Eastern North Carolina BBQ! That gas in Roanoke is still going great - I've gotten over 300 miles and the tank is only down about 7 gallons. Trip home was 441.6 miles from the rally field to my driveway.

Attachments

rickf

Sorry I didn't get more pictures of the trucks but we were having camera issues plus I was not feeling well enough to go on the ride when all of the trucks went. I do have a few more pics that I did not put up, I will go through them and post tonight. I ran the blue trail on Sunday evening and all I have to say is I don't believe Chuck made it in his F250!!!! That had to be a white knuckle ride Chuck.

Rick

kaiser715

Here are some pics...didn't get as many truck/trail pics as I should have....

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks