• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've already taken care of this-talked to Mike Saturday, we'll have 6 porta potties this year instead of 4, strategically placed around the field and PB is bringing plenty of buckets!

:shock: I thought the big green tent that Special Ed put up, was a military surplus "restroom"

I thought the cots were urinals. It ran right down to the other end and disappeared.

Sorry about that... :oops:

This year, no more cherries... well just a couple.

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Take the buckets back to the range. We'll shoot the sheet out of them.

If I am supposed to bring you anything, please remind me. Only things I remember that I'm getting is a steel topper from popacam, delivered by mkeeranger, a towbar and 4 lights from Gimpster.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Have a PRC-10 radio complete including adapter in battery box to run it on 8 D battery's. also have 2 er79a witch i am told are the French version of the PRC-10 radio. just radios no mike or antennas. will sell all 3 for $200 Will sell the PRC-10 alone for $140 it is complete with both antennas and mike in caring bag and adapter to run it off of D battery's and carrier for the radio!

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Tigger, will that speaker and headset work with a VIC-1 and if so, is it spoken for?
I do not know, maby someone with more knowledge then i can chime in. I ordered a h33 hand set for my PRC-10 radio and this is what i got in the mail! Guy would not make it right so i kept it and selling it!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I've already taken care of this-talked to Mike Saturday, we'll have 6 porta potties this year instead of 4, strategically placed around the field and PB is bringing plenty of buckets!
I guess I could bring the 1200 gallon fuel tanker. Maybe some farmer wants some "fertilizer".:beer:

Might look kinda funny sitting up there though...maybe night time operations?? :shock::shock:

jamieboy

I do not know, maby someone with more knowledge then i can chime in. I ordered a h33 hand set for my PRC-10 radio and this is what i got in the mail! Guy would not make it right so i kept it and selling it!

Hey Tigger, the handset is a h-250. It will work with a lot of radios (prc-25-77-68
126-117-128-136 and so on) The powered speaker is for the sincgars system I believe, and not sure that it will work with the Vic-1. I think the vic-1 system might be a little older technology and this is a little newer, but someone else could ring in on it. I also beliieve that it needs a special cord to connect it to it's system and also supply power to it. Looks in great condition, I'll try and do some more research. Looking forward to seeing you at the Georgia Rally again this year.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone have 2 NOS 1986 M1028 hoods..? I can throw them in the back of Oddballs trailer with the Argo. I should have plenty of room on my way back to Michigan. Also looking for the old style Black out fixtures od green and sand.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Tigger, the handset is a h-250. It will work with a lot of radios (prc-25-77-68
126-117-128-136 and so on) The powered speaker is for the sincgars system I believe, and not sure that it will work with the Vic-1. I think the vic-1 system might be a little older technology and this is a little newer, but someone else could ring in on it. I also beliieve that it needs a special cord to connect it to it's system and also supply power to it. Looks in great condition, I'll try and do some more research. Looking forward to seeing you at the Georgia Rally again this year.
The H-250 is for the "outside control box" for the VIC-1 system. It has the 5-pin connector and also works with the C-2298 "crew" boxes..should have an extra to sell somewhere...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks