• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Haspin pic/video thread

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd like to add that I think it's great that the children attended. They seemed like they had a great time!

I agree!

Did you see the smile one the boy , while pulling the trigger on the robo impact? :grin: (supervised, of course)

I can only imagine the storys they will tell their pals...

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There are legs sticking out from under Neil's UPS deuce. Whats up with the old fashioned lugwrench?

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It looks like he didn't even have it in 4wd!:cookoo:

I'm kinda surprised BamaLady didn't make him get out and push, while she drove!

Westech

CPL
I think its only 2WD.... and atleat my truck (deuce pulling him out while I was sleeping in my camper) was good for something....

My deuce had the keys in it and AMGenral used it to pull WM..... After I woke up (hours later) AM comes up to me and Told me he used my truck... and that he did a pre trip inspection on her. I was like " really? you did not have to do that.. it started right"
Thank you for all that AM.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Next year, mohawks and squirt guns...

Billy Bobbed

Something is going on with this thread,everytime I get on this thread it freezes and wants me to install add ons from Quick Time from Apple Inc whats up.It doesnt do it on other threads.Or is it on my side.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Whats wrong with mohawks, both of my kids have them. Billybobbed, something to do with the vid links.

Attachments

Last edited:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Something is going on with this thread,everytime I get on this thread it freezes and wants me to install add ons from Quick Time from Apple Inc whats up.It doesnt do it on other threads.Or is it on my side.
Because some of the pics are from a FRECKEN iphone and I=TAP is trying to load, i guess the poster does not want most of us seeing the pics unless we upload I-TAP, don't think so, never happen, my computer security stops I-TAP, some have a link to a video that can be brought up

Last edited:

AMGeneral

There are legs sticking out from under Neil's UPS deuce. Whats up with the old fashioned lugwrench?
Kenny, that would be my legs sticking out from under Neil's deuce,it needed a clutch adjustment.

As for the old style wrench,I had my 1 inch extended anvil air gun and 1 1/2 Budd socket plus my 16 hp 80 gallon air compressor and 50 feet of hose,but no one asked to use it.:?:

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks