• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 MTA Swapmeet Dates

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
It looks like I'm gonna get screwed on this one. Ain't looking good. It's all tied to the budget and I don't think I need to explain anything else. F!!!!

emr

CARNAC !!!!!!!!!!!!! say it aint sooooooooo... :cry:... AMY!!!!!!! we miss U guys already!!!!!!!!! And i don't even know if we met... :-D wait I think so , :) at Red Ball

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
It's not fuel for me, it's some significant events tied to the the timing of the budget. I was not expecting some curve balls that I don't need to elaborate on or this could dissolve into a political thread and we need to avoid that. I confirmed with Randy and Emmado22 yesterday. It just ain't gonna happen. I could get up there but would have to be back in ATL on Monday morning meaning I would have to leave Sunday morning. Did that last year and it was a little too much on me. I am now working on expanding my time off for Aberdeen and will do what I can to cover down on getting 22 pallets of crap... I mean high quality surplus, out of here. Sorry folks, guess we should have wrote our congressmen to have resolved this crap a month ago.

DanJP2

Anyone need M35a2 passenger/driver seat cushions? I have a set I need to get rid of pm me for pics. The driver seat cushion is not for the box style seat. Im open to any offer just to get rid of them!

I also need astock m35a2 drivers seat belt if anyone has one to sell?

krall

i got a m818 coming soon and the drivers mirror is all mangled looking anyone got the complete assembly? also the drivers seat is gone i will be intrested in aquiring one at the show as well. thanks

rickf

Well if you can , that would be great, and if you cant, we understand. Thanks for offering!
It is looking like I am not going to make it, just have too much to get done on my fleet to go to Aberdeen.

Sorry guy's.

I will have more time next year and I will plan ahead.

Rick

Srjeeper

Hey Carnac, can ya come up now?? [thumbzup]

Didn't Obuckwheat sign off on the deal? :roll:

What ever happens, we'll miss ya's if ya don't make it and youins will miss us that do make it.

Plus there's no way I'm gonna miss Scott tossin Randy outta that balloon with the WWI chute I got-em...:twisted:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
It is the fall out and trickle down effect from the whole mess. Keep in mind we still don't have a budget signed. A deal is not a deal until it is signed and the money flows down. By that point it will be too late for me.

FormerNewMVGuy

Well.. I will be heading up to the fairgrounds tomorrow (thurs) to start setup for the show, I'm sorry some of you cant make it, but those of you who can, be sure to look me up, I'll be there till sunday nite...

Please pray for us to have nice weather, right now its not lookin so good.... hope the forecast changes!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks