• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Fall Haspin Rally 2

What date works best for the 2012 Fall Haspin Rally

• October 5, 6, the morning of 7

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 12, 13, the morning of 14

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 19, 20, the morning of 21

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

212sparky

Ok doing a kilowatt count. Who needs or wants to be pluged in. Also what kind of connection as well. I will be providing standard 120 volt 20 amp gfci protected recepticals. If you have a special need I can hard wire you straight to the gen set at your own risk.

I doubt the genset will run all night due to "quiet hours" at Haspin. :screwy:

Vondy

I'm bringing firewood, and my gas grill for all to use. I'm bringing enough snacks and drinks for my group. Anything else needed for all? I'll also bring a few gallons of filtered oil and fresh diesel if anyone gets low. Been racking my brain to bring what I can to help out, still at a loss. But then again theres not much to go through when it comes to my brain.:driver:
Sparky I should have lots of room if you need any more space for the way out.

212sparky

Ok I think I will be good for space as well. Did you get the pdf lindsay sent with the graphics for the shirt? I think we will be good. Don't want to bring to much for just a weekend.

lost in the bush

Indy Meeting Location

HI

if any groups need a meeting location.. Mike has plenty of room in front and behind the store. IN fact can circle the warehouse.. a number Semi trucks with 53 foot trailers fit and than some..

30 S. Post Rd.

3 miles north of I74 on Post Rd
3 miles south of I70 on POst Rd
2 - 3 miles east of I 465 on East Washington str. exit to post rd and right only 300 ft from corner.

Can use our lot , fleas market lot and behind store.. Let Mike know at info@popguns.com

Don

indy4x4fab

Banned
HI

if any groups need a meeting location.. Mike has plenty of room in front and behind the store. IN fact can circle the warehouse.. a number Semi trucks with 53 foot trailers fit and than some..

30 S. Post Rd.

3 miles north of I74 on Post Rd
3 miles south of I70 on POst Rd
2 - 3 miles east of I 465 on East Washington str. exit to post rd and right only 300 ft from corner.

Can use our lot , fleas market lot and behind store.. Let Mike know at info@popguns.com

Don
Thanks for the heads up I believe the plan is to stop by there on the way out of town to do allow our northern counter parts do a little looking and possibly buying, at the warehouse.

I'll also be loading up with a fair amount of goodies to bring out to the rally for the ohio crew to do a little bit of shopping via Midwest Head Quarters, just look for the "MW/HQ" sign, and I'll be more then happy to let anyone have a look around to see if there is anything you just can live with out or as it it for me usually "That thing will work great for that project."

Attachments

Last edited:
I'm still on board to bring stuff for Saturday morning breakfast.
I will have 8 lbs. of turkey bacon, 5 dozen eggs and 5 dozen English muffins.
I'll have a 2 burner Coleman stove with a griddle, so another cooking source will most likely be needed.
Unfortunately, no green eggs and ham.

eagle4g63

I have another coleman camp stove.....actually 2 of the 2 burner ones........plus pans so we can use them also.

I DO have green eggs......brown ones too!!!

indy4x4fab

Banned
This is one of the biggest reasons I love going to the rallies, all the helping hands always make the rallies more fun and a great place to make new friends.