• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Fall Haspin Rally 2

What date works best for the 2012 Fall Haspin Rally

• October 5, 6, the morning of 7

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 12, 13, the morning of 14

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 19, 20, the morning of 21

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vondy

Dang, Maybe I'll bring my spud gun too. Could have a nice show to top off a good day of riding. I power mine with Right Guard. The aresol packs a punch and it keeps the chamber nice and dry[thumbzup]

augiedoggy

Oh great you guys! Now we have to up armor our MVs to potato proof them!
I'm now launching a counter potato gun campaign by eating as many French fries as
I can before the rally!! rofl

eagle4g63

Yes really on vaca........the wife is in the shower.......gettin ready for dinner.......here is a couple of pics...........I camoed the castle..........me and Mickey go way back!!!

12volt on the cb.

Check back in latter:whistle:

Attachments

eagle4g63

Boy, if I'm not around I guess no one wants to talk!!!!! I figured I would have some stuff to catch up on........thanks for NOT putting me too far behind guys:beer:

indy4x4fab

Banned
Been cranking out the hours the last couple days, started a part time job with lost in the bush, at his surplus place sorting, looking, finding all kinds of goodies, to bring to the rallies, that will be for sale at more then fair prices and in some cases $1.00 bargain buys. Pulled the trailer over to the shop to finish up the riveting of the side, as well as to check the flow of the pump for the shower. As well as clean the algae out of the engine again, Gggggrrrr.

212sparky

Dan, I have a rope for you to carry at Haspin. It is 600 feet long. You can be the long distance recovery truck. Who else has snatch blocks?

indy4x4fab

Banned
Well I have come to find that my m818 is as moody as a women, checked everything last night couldn't find a dam thing wrong, pulled valve covers, change filters, cleaned the ip pump filter again and she still ran low on power, added a bottle of power service and 5 gal of fuel, took her on a 30 mile run and by the time I got her home she was as good as new. I think she was lonely and wanted some us time.

212sparky

yeah but if every one stays out of the mud holes who are we going to pull out? plus i have a 600 foot rope for the people who like to get stuck way down in the bottoms.