• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Fall Haspin Rally 2

What date works best for the 2012 Fall Haspin Rally

• October 5, 6, the morning of 7

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 12, 13, the morning of 14

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 19, 20, the morning of 21

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eagle4g63

Ok dang confuser.........I tried to edit but it didn't take....

I was going to say: of course orange or maybe brown would be a nice "fall" color to go with the "fall" haspin theme:beer:

LindsayMaeK

I'm working on a sketch...I'm thinking maybe just the front view of a m818 with Steel Soldiers printed Underneath(like it's driving over it). On the front pocket area (but there isn't really a pocket) :p We could put "Haspin Fall Rally 2012" Thoughts???

gungearz

How about a burlap flag then... Years of dependability and would withstand harsh weather or a yellow DON'T TREAD ON ME flag with 4 snakes in the corners and whatever we want to put in the center...

gungearz

Good Lindsay.... Mrs. GunGearz will be attending. My sister and brother inlaw with his M1009 also. The Wife and I are also artist, she does paper, I do skin once in awhile when I have time. I don't know if we should do a one time flag or a flag at every rally. What do you think...?

LindsayMaeK

I think just a general Haspin rally flag would be good. Them you're not having to spend money to make new ones a couple times a year. And I'm sooooo excited that there will be other ladies at the rally!

Durango_USMC

I think just a general Haspin rally flag would be good. Them you're not having to spend money to make new ones a couple times a year. And I'm sooooo excited that there will be other ladies at the rally!
Howdy Lindsay, my GF will also be attending. Although due to a few things coming up we're unsure if we will be camping out or not.

LindsayMaeK

Sooo I don't know if I'm uploading this picture correctly or not but here is my sketch of the tshirt idea...hopefully I got all the details of the truck... what do you all think??

Attachments

Vondy

I can make t shirts happen if you don't have a printer yet. Just send me the logo and sizes, and color. as long as the logo color stays the same the shirt colors can change.

My wife may come for a while on saturday not sure how the little ones would so all weekend.