• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Fall Haspin Rally 2

What date works best for the 2012 Fall Haspin Rally

• October 5, 6, the morning of 7

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 12, 13, the morning of 14

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 19, 20, the morning of 21

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

indy4x4fab

Banned
Well an update got the passenger side of the trailer all patched up, as well as the passenger side roof, current total is 156 1/4'' rivets sunk so far. Still need to finish running the power to the switch for the shower pump, hot water heater, change out two or the not so road safe tries on the trailer, as well as go across the back of the roof and patch the driver side of the trailer and seal the roof. should be good to go for haspin. It's going to be close and maybe finishing up the last of the pluming as the northwestern crew roles in to town but, She will be fully up and running.

This weekend is a stay home and work my but off weekend, well Sunday is. Saturday is the kids day. Its the first day we will have together in the past four weekend, where I'm not working for or towards getting my self or others ready to go to anything or shuttling parts around.

Attachments

Last edited:

eagle4g63

Soooo........some one was taking requests for COOKIES!!!! I have a few suggestions:p

The main head was just over 6" PLUS the ears, and just about 1/2" thick!!:shock:............your choice sugar cookie or chocolate chip!!!

They were delicious :drool:

Attachments

Vondy

I love it when that happens. My truck looks so good right after a rain,,, and then it dries.....and I think man I wish it looked that good all the time! Hopefully this winter I'll get it crew cabbed and painted and looking good for next year!!

212sparky

T mimus 2 Weeks guys. Who is still wrenching on their ride? I just have a few bed bolts and top off fluids then I am good to go.

indy4x4fab

Banned
Wired the m129s bath pump up and test ran the pump, still need to finish pluming it, wire up the hot water heater (sparky is going to smack my hand when he sees my wiring fuse boxes), and finish the drain work. Finish patching the driver side of the trailer, and seal the roof, put the foam board back up on the ceiling and threw up a couple sheets of of be for the trip. Getting there, tomorrow is a work all day on the trailer day but we will be ready trailer wise. Still need to finish changing out the driver side front axle boot and check the fluids and dust the air filter out and we are good to go. Still need to plum the water tank trailer and make a run back to the scrap yard, and the museum for the other sugar scoop base / flag pole.

How has a 2'' drain hose or discharge hose they can bring with them?

212sparky

I believe i have one or can adapt down my old fire hose to fit. I think it is 75 feet or 100 feet long, maby 50 feet. I know it is heavy

212sparky

yeah i will have the MEP004a on site out out is set at 120 208 volts at about 75 amps per phase. I will have a bunch of 20 amp 120 volt circuits available. if you need some thing else let me know and i may have enough infrastructure to accommodate your needs.