• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Fall Haspin Rally 2

What date works best for the 2012 Fall Haspin Rally

• October 5, 6, the morning of 7

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 12, 13, the morning of 14

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 19, 20, the morning of 21

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CW3Topher

I will be heading over as soon as Nancy gets off of work tomorrow, around 1530. Should pull into Haspin around 1730. With all of this rain, it's going to be real muddy. A lot different than
the dust bowl from this summer.

Vondy

Sparky, I will be bringing a few burgers and dogs also. My son is kinda a picky eater, if it doesn't look good, he won't touch it. Burgers and dogs all the way. I will also bring some luch meat and bread, maybe PB and J. Got my kerosene heater, grill, tons of firewood, tent and gear packed. just need to stock the cooler and load my sons 4 wheeler, and fuel up and I'll be ready!!:grd:

indy4x4fab

Banned
I may have to have one of the northerners pull doubles to get everything out there but I have it safely worked out. If indiana allowed it I would be pulling triples.

tm america

Anybody got a flywheel for a deuce that's goin down to haspin?I'm probably gonna be heading down on sat depending on how much i get done around here before then..

millfire517

Just saw the summer Haspin thread, looks like a blast. Hopefully this spring I will have my first MV whether it's a ten09 or a 2.5 ton who knows, but after driving my wife's uncles m35a2 home for him last week I will own something. So I will keep an eye out for the spring run.[thumbzup]

indy4x4fab

Banned
Just saw the summer Haspin thread, looks like a blast. Hopefully this spring I will have my first MV whether it's a ten09 or a 2.5 ton who knows, but after driving my wife's uncles m35a2 home for him last week I will own something. So I will keep an eye out for the spring run.[thumbzup]
the spring run is more of a camp out and what not, here check out this link, http://www.steelsoldiers.com/midwest-us-chapter/80640-2012-spring-dust-off-midwest-mini-rally.html we will be having this again this year.