• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Fall Haspin Rally Swap Meet

eagle4g63

Last minute stuff anyone:

I need.........Drivers side hood panel(cowl)

I have to sell or trade.......... NEW Tan soft top for cab-NOT CARGO..........ONE rear tarp section, CANVAS for the cargo area...........IF I get them done..........sand blasted and primed square front turn signal housings.

indy4x4fab

Banned
And remeber guys the more you buy the better the prices get. Got a hole load of new switches, dash lights, gauges, and much more in last night at the warehouse. I'm also bringing a few gals. of hand cleaner to sell as well for all our wrench turning grease ball members like me.:grd:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks