• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Fall Haspin Rally Swap Meet

indy4x4fab

Banned
Sure, send me the specs. How much is it?
Let me ket the model and serial numbers off of it for you and I'll pm it to you, and you can just make me an offer on it, I have know idea what its worth, and it came in a gl lot buy, so like I said I'll just let you make us an offer on it. I can bring it to haspin with me, as well.

212sparky

Even if you could get it to me tomorrow evening that would be great. I am only there Wednesday evening and Saturday 9~3 . Thanks

Vondy

I'll have polartec fleece for sale tops and bottoms. $30 a set limited sizes. Tops I only have med and large mostly a fewe of others. Bottoms I have small thru large, with a few others mixed in. Other surplus items avail also let me know. Mostly cold weather gear and field gear.

eagle4g63

Would there be any interest in keyed ignition switches.........they are equipment switches(I believe Kabota) I will have to see how many I can get my hands on...........All NEW IN PACKAGE.

They have OFF-ON-START(momentary) positions

Attachments

gungearz

He's on my roof setting up my CB... Were not sure of the amps but we forgot to say they also have a pre-heat switch mounted in the switch. So its momentary pre-heat, off, start, momentary start. Its about 7/8" to 1" on a step down bit...

eagle4g63

Hey Indy...........I know this is kinda short notice but I know you wanted those lights from me..............I need a drivers side hood for a deuce and the 2 shackles for the front...........If you can get them for me, I'll trade you up even for those lights.

Let me know as soon as possible if you think you can get them or I'll have to make a few calls.

indy4x4fab

Banned
Hey Indy...........I know this is kinda short notice but I know you wanted those lights from me..............I need a drivers side hood for a deuce and the 2 shackles for the front...........If you can get them for me, I'll trade you up even for those lights.

Let me know as soon as possible if you think you can get them or I'll have to make a few calls.
Shackles not a problem cal piece, a no go.

212sparky

Nick, ever figure out if that muffler fits my mep004? If we can get her quiet, I say let her run all night keeping us warm in our tents and trailers.

Duce

I will b mv less again but would like to know if anyone well versed with mep 02 5 kw gen sets will be attending and intrested in going through mine with me. I havent done anything with it since picking it up off GL. The guy at the pick up and the description said it started and ran tell it ran out of fuel. On the side it said fuel drained. Also I will need whatever I will need to plug it into my house. I know nothing about electrical.
I also have some marpat assult packs 35$, acu large rucks w/sutainment pouches100$, acu 5 part sleep systems 100$,and woodland poncho liners 12$ I can bring if anyone is intrested pm me. Thanks matt

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I also have some marpat assult packs 35$, acu large rucks w/sutainment pouches100$, acu 5 part sleep systems 100$,and woodland poncho liners 12$ I can bring if anyone is intrested pm me. Thanks matt
Can you post pics of what is for sale?

Duce

Can you post pics of what is for sale?
I can't get photo bucket to work from my phone but I can txt or email u Picts of items of interest to along with any other info- descriptions if that will help. Pm me your contact info. I will only be at haspin for a few hours one day I have to work this weekend. Not sure which day yet I'll be in a 92 f250 pulling a m105.

xtsix

Im bringing a couple barrels of diesel to trade if anyone is interested. Its nice and clean, straight from the fuel truck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks