• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Fall Haspin Rally Swap Meet

212sparky

I have tent 1 or 2 sets of tent lights for sale and tent plug sets as well. Details to follow when i get pictures of them. I will take used motor oil, Nick bringing your filter rig again? what filter do you need for it?

eagle4g63

Must be this dang cold air up here.............man today I am freezing and I am in pants and a coat..........left there in a tank top and shorts, pouring sweat!!!!

CW3Topher

Rob, nope, sorry there are no frames. I have tent covers new in the crate, they did not come with the frames. I picked up a frame from MWMules at the MV show north of Columbus this past summer for my tent. StonePicker has some frames for sale in the classifieds, or you could build a frame yourself.

212sparky

It would just set 30,000 pounds of crt monitors on fire with it. I had issues last week and could not take pictures of the stuff.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks