• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**2012 Florida Richloam MV Rally**

A

A/C Cages

Did you get my check for the tshirts? I know you had to wait till after the bogus holiday there.

vinny-socom1

Just a reminder we are in the last days to purchase tickets & t-shirts and there are some concerns on whether there is enough support to cover this event.

Tim & myself have said this a number times at every Rally but it think it needs to be said again. THIS RALLY PAYS FOR ITS SELF. It covers all fees for campground rental, food, drinks and all other tangible items related to the Rally. Tim & myself make NO money on this event or any other. In fact last year we had to come out of pocket to cover the last minute extras. If & when there is extra money we apply it the to purchase of needed equipment in hopes to make it better for the next event. Another example, steaks and fixens were purchased last June from the "extra" money made from ticket sales from that rally. Bottom line...we simply want to provide the canvas for a good time. You all make the rally happen. Quite frankly without your support there is no rally. Our two families cannot afford to put this rally on without pre-purchased tickets. Tim & myself are happy to provide all the necessary cooking equipment, tents, and signs and do all the leg work to make it happen. It is a very difficult thing to arrange and set up for 2 families with kids but we are happy to do it as long as we have the ongoing support from you.

We are still lacking in sales to provide the advertised event.

Vinny

100acre

Just a reminder we are in the last days to purchase tickets & t-shirts and there are some concerns on whether there is enough support to cover this event.

Tim & myself have said this a number times at every Rally but it think it needs to be said again. THIS RALLY PAYS FOR ITS SELF. It covers all fees for campground rental, food, drinks and all other tangible items related to the Rally. Tim & myself make NO money on this event or any other. In fact last year we had to come out of pocket to cover the last minute extras. If & when there is extra money we apply it the to purchase of needed equipment in hopes to make it better for the next event. Another example, steaks and fixens were purchased last June from the "extra" money made from ticket sales from that rally. Bottom line...we simply want to provide the canvas for a good time. You all make the rally happen. Quite frankly without your support there is no rally. Our two families cannot afford to put this rally on without pre-purchased tickets. Tim & myself are happy to provide all the necessary cooking equipment, tents, and signs and do all the leg work to make it happen. It is a very difficult thing to arrange and set up for 2 families with kids but we are happy to do it as long as we have the ongoing support from you.

Vinny
I've been trying to contact y'all for a ticket I even sent an email to the rally email addy and no one has returned my message. 828 808 7058 Dan

stalker

I've been trying to contact y'all for a ticket I even sent an email to the rally email addy and no one has returned my message. 828 808 7058 Dan
Dan,
We have not received a request through the Rally email which is seperate from this website, but I do have a PM from you regarding another matter and I will call you to help make the necessary arrangements for payment to the Rally.

Tim

Green_gator

I was looking the a detailed road atlas that I have for Florida and it looks like it may have a better map of the trails in Richloam then the one I have from the rally last year. I will see if I can scan it and send as it is fairly large and in color.

stalker

Vinny
The down payment for the campground is due this weekend. Anyone intending on camping or Rally food puchases that have not already paid please post up on this thread (head count) so that Vinny and I know to count on your ticket sales prior to the 27th deadline.

Note to DAY PASS ONLY purchases- A couple of people have paid in advance but a lot of folks want to wait until the day of which is understandable, but in order to use the campground parking areas, facilities, and amenities we must raise enough funding to rent the entire campground otherwise we loose those perks and we will have to assemble in Richloam National Forest. So please pay in advance if at all possible in order to ensure the assembly area for the Rally.