• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**2012 Florida Richloam MV Rally**

caliber1

did you buy your ticket yet??? if not you need to use the rally email address and send in your request.

Vinny
Just messin Vinny, you an dI know I paid, don't need an invoice. Just need to tell the book keeper that check was for ........advertising...yeah, that's it.:?:

You sent a check directly to me so no paypal invoice for you, dut I did get your payment. Thanks.
No problem.

Just got REAL bust at work, gotta get my dang boots put on the front before that weekend somehow.

Sorry name on the check was Brandi.....:razz:

Vinny
That's his stripper name. LMAO:shock:

A

A/C Cages

A/C, you do that and you'll be banned for life!:beer:
I coulndt stop laughing when I wrote it. lol
My wife said, I dare you to do it and she will drive it.
Sorry, I joke around alot, I do crazy things to make people laugh.
But I will NEVER paint it pink, purple, or polka dots.
But you have to admit it would be as different as the over chromed out deuce for sale on craigslist in Casselberry. I about laughed when I saw all that chrome. Im suprised they didnt lower it and throw spinner rims on it too.

caliber1

I coulndt stop laughing when I wrote it. lol
My wife said, I dare you to do it and she will drive it.
Sorry, I joke around alot, I do crazy things to make people laugh.
But I will NEVER paint it pink, purple, or polka dots.
But you have to admit it would be as different as the over chromed out deuce for sale on craigslist in Casselberry. I about laughed when I saw all that chrome. Im suprised they didnt lower it and throw spinner rims on it too.
What, where is it? Never mind, found it. Blech.:cookoo:

A/C, ya'll are comin out Saturday, correct? Any word on the bobber yet? Fixin to PO a customer, gotta get my boots on the front of the deuce. Their toy hauler might hafta wait.

Last edited:

stalker

Still waiting on a couple of last minute sign on's but it looks like a good turn out for the event. Anyone have a forecast for weather for that weekend?

A

A/C Cages

What, where is it? Never mind, found it. Blech.:cookoo:

A/C, ya'll are comin out Saturday, correct? Any word on the bobber yet? Fixin to PO a customer, gotta get my boots on the front of the deuce. Their toy hauler might hafta wait.

Yes we are coming out on Sat for the day. Sorry, the bobber is no where near done. 6 months now and still working on it. I wish I could have brought it there to play with. But he is working on it bewteen his work too.

rbeasley66

Still waiting on a couple of last minute sign on's but it looks like a good turn out for the event. Anyone have a forecast for weather for that weekend?
Tim, I just checked Accuweather for Dade City,

Thur; 72-41*
Fri; 71-39*
Sat; 66-39*
Sun; 70-42*

Perfect trail riding :driver: weather!

A

A/C Cages

Its Florida, if they say it will be one thing, dont bet on it. Weather here changes so fast that the weathermen cant really predict anything.

caliber1

Forecast, in Florida? C'mon now, This is the sunshine state. :D Liquid or otherwise.

And don't forget your hip boots.......if you follow stalker down the trails :D
Ouch, has anyone been out there to se how much water there is?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks