• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**2012 Florida Richloam MV Rally**

A

A/C Cages

Im pretty sure it wont be too muddy. The 5A mudpit is a dustbowl.
But we have rain possibly hitting that area yet tonight.

This is Florida, it changes from day to day so what you see today will be different tomorrow.
Best thing to do is prepare for everything wet or dry,,, hot or cold...

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Doubtful. I would just bring plenty of beer, and you will probably find enough young bucks there to lift it up. :beer:

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I flew over the east side of Richloam west to 471 today; basically following center grade road. I didn't see much water at all. The power line road was mostly dry. I looked at some of the smaller side roads to the north and south and they were pretty dry too.

I didn't have time to go all the way to 575 where the campground is, but... I'm sure Stalker will be able to sniff out enough water to at least drown a Pinz [thumbzup]

A

A/C Cages

Well since we have had less then an inch of rain all month, dont expect it to be too wet.

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tow4 - I'm guessing the aerial photos didn't load up???
Didn't have a camera with me Pete and the cell phone camera doesn't quite cut it. If there were pictures, they would show woods with dirt roads through them. :beer:

vinny-socom1

Are you telling me all the work I've been doing trying to built a custom snorkel is not going to be needed??? Well I guess its ok that its not quite done yet.

Vinny

vinny-socom1

Well it still looks like I'm behind on my truck prep...anybody know how this happens?? 3 days of prep on loading and purchasing food...somehow I'm still out of time...

couple of key parts no showed for the snorkel so now if got to punt...

I guess I need to get back on the trucks, looks a little dark out there...maybe rain....

Hows everybody else?? READY???

Vinny

GGimbert

So how are we for participation? Did it rise to the level to make this "work" financially or do we need to bring our own grub? No problem for me either way, just do not want to see you back up $ in doing this thing.:beer:

And another thing, am I the only one who likes Crown and Mtn Dew?

vinny-socom1

We had some last minute ticket purchases that put us close enough to make it happen as planned.

A nice donation from Jack(SixSpeed) really helped out--Thanks Dude!!

Looks like we should be around 35 maybe more with day tickets.

Any other questions please post up!

Vinny

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks