• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**2012 Florida Richloam MV Summer Rally**

Ruppster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just found out the Air Force base is having an exercise this weekend so the wife won't be able to watch the kids as she will be working. This means I won't be able to leave Tampa till around noon on Saturday due to the kids having to be somewhere that morning. The bummer is I won't be able to bring my MV as I will have my kids with me when I come out and the MV I have isn't big enough for 3 people.

Will there be a trail ride late Saturday afternoon? If so we will need 3 seats in the back of someone's 6x6. :)

vinny-socom1

Just found out the Air Force base is having an exercise this weekend so the wife won't be able to watch the kids as she will be working. This means I won't be able to leave Tampa till around noon on Saturday due to the kids having to be somewhere that morning. The bummer is I won't be able to bring my MV as I will have my kids with me when I come out and the MV I have isn't big enough for 3 people.

Will there be a trail ride late Saturday afternoon? If so we will need 3 seats in the back of someone's 6x6. :)

Note sure right now, If we come back for lunch it is possible. Keep my number handy. Will know more on Friday.

Vinny
352-258-1393

caliber1

Wooo Hooo, finally got brakes!!! Not sure we'll make ot tomorrow night with the Deuce, but we'll come out and drank a few with ya'll and drop off the grill. Gonna check the brakes again tomorrow AM, finish up a few things and get the CB checked out. Need anything else Vinny?

Last edited:

Ruppster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We are having a good time! Just finished eating and are talking about a night ride. Come one come all and have a good time.
Nothing like getting stuck in the mud when it's pitch black out. :)

I will be calling Vinny around 10 o'clock tomorrow morning to see if there will be a late afternoon ride on Saturday. If there is I will be out there around 2 pm with my kids since the wife has to work and can't watch them.

Ruppster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Saturday was great! Had a lot of fun on the trail ride. And the steak dinner that evening was just icing on the cake. Thanks for another perfect get together Vinny! :)

Here's a couple pics of the first casualty on Saturday's ride. Will post links to the video I took of Jack being pulled out (along with a video of what Vinny did to his wife in that mud hole afterwords) after I get a chance to upload it to my website.

Attachments

phil2968

Some Friday afternoon fun!

Attachments

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My contribution to the "pictorilly challenged". Rayzer made up a new word.."frameage", so I figured it was OK.

Attachments

caliber1

Hey all, made it home with no fatalaties, brakes worked fine . Gonna figure this out this week. Thanks for the great time Vinnie, and sorry for the problems. Can't wait for November now.

safarihp

Just a quick thanks for the great time and hospitality. We had a great weekend and enjoyed meeting yoiu guys and gals. Paul made it to the air port on time and he also had a great time. Always fun to show the Brits how we do things in the woods.

Looking forward to the next event and by all means I have an open shop in Orlando if anyone finds a reason to visit Mickey.

Your stuck with me now.

Cheers

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks to Vinny, Jess and all the other behind the scenes helpers for putting on a great event; I'm looking forward to the next one already.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks