• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Ga Rally parts wanted/for sale/swap thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

zout

Speedmon = so I take it you took the boxy lookin thing off the trailer and keeping it right ??

Have been looking at that trailer and I BET ya I could make a JEEP hauler out of it with some fabrication ??? plus be able to tote some other stuff underneath it on the deck !!!!!

I have a plated 105 that is CAMO - bedliner coated bed and sides - tailgate a twitch twisted on one corner only - but comes really close to hookin - have a new brake air chamber on it I have NEVER hooked up - no cover - no bows - ya wanna deal here fella ??? tit for tat - need a 105? Tires are in great shape.

Its the trailer I had at the rally last year toting maddogs tire - bbq grille in so some folks know how it looks.
PM ME

zout

GOt it - now to talk you into it - or give you CHerries at the rally so you did not know what happened to you - and you come up a trailer short along with me.

But we both leave happy and content :jumpin:

poppop

I am posting this for bob130ab. He has an mep002A trailer mounted generater for sale. It runs and makes electricity but is hard to crank and smokes and has no power to carry a load. I believe it is a timing problem but am not sure. He needs to get $900.00 cash for it. If interested call Bob at 912 690 2745 or pm bob130ab on site and he will tell you all about it. If anyone is seriously interested we will pull it to the Rally. If you are not happy with it we will bring it home but don't wish to pull it unless someone is interested.

Attachments

kipman

I know I will get crap for this, I posted in the wrong thread. I have a command post tent, very nice, 375.00 delivered to the rally.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Looking for the outer ring and clear lens for 2 armored head lights

Also 2 rims can be either/or 1 of each 1400x20 or 1200x20,

Last edited:

panzerwillie

parts

Here is some parts i have will bring them if some one is interested
1-8 1100/20 came om a M818 i bought for parts there about 90% tread $250
2-1 900/20 looks like a spare of a deuce is like new $50
3-900 series tool box with jerry can holder with frame brackets $60
4-700R4 4x4 of a civic K5 with 241C tranfer case front and rear drive shat engine
bracket for kick down cable i got it as a running unit had clean fluied and converter
looks like it was replace at one time i got it for the M1010 bout use the 4l80E that
came with the 6.5 engine that i put in it $400 is for sale locally also

also have west cost mirrows for 4 ton new with all brackets $50
if anybody is interested 305-218-0640 or PM me

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is there anybody coming to this glorious event that is peddling the HMMWV seat kits? Can the drivers seat be unbolted from the med kit box?

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I have two of the add on air conditioner units left that were designed to go on the LMTV's. $600.00 bucks each, first come, first served.

They will be on the Boss Lady's gooseneck trailer along with four 395's mounted on A3 rims.

I still have the HETT front bumpers.

I also have seven HEMMT rims with deuce adaptors that I'll bring if someone makes me a decent offer on them.

My buddy has a civy trailer with camper made out of a chevy pickup body and frame that is about the same year as the CUCV's. If anyone is interested I'll put it on the gooseneck as well. (see pics)

Attachments

Jimma

I have a friend that has two excellent condition 9x20 deuce tires on the rim. I will bring them as a favor to him if anyone will commit to them. He is asking $100 each. He says they are like new on the rim. Pm me if you want them.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I could use a complete set of shackles and pins (Both Front and Rear) for a CUCV...anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks