• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Ga Rally parts wanted/for sale/swap thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Anyone returning to LA or TX from the rally that can potentially tow a trailer?

I actually have a generator trailer that a M1008 could tow but probably better for a deuce.
ALSO have most likely a M720 dolly with shelter.

Tires are new on all this stuff.

Utilimate destination is West Texas. Would need a place to store it until it could be picked up and that might be a month or two.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm looking for a spare tire rack and tool box off an M818 or like that. I'm building a dump truck and want one for between the box and cab.

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hmm, I'll get back to you T, if a complete one doesn't show up in this thread.

There is also a chance I may buy a couple dump trucks in the near future(for parts).

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK Folks, it looks real promising that I'll be into an M1010 by years end. With that said and planning in advance, I'm looking for the upper litters, maybe some of the stretchers, (gave too many away) and a drivers side patient compartment door. Keep me in mind if you see ambulance parts. Vinnysocom1 may be looking for a body as well (he was earlier).

goldneagle

I'm looking for a spare tire rack and tool box off an M818 or like that. I'm building a dump truck and want one for between the box and cab.
I have a M818 tool box available. I also have the bottom rails that support the box and the tire carrier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks