• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Ga Rally parts wanted/for sale/swap thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikev

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone need military fuel transfer pumps?

I bought six 24 volt, 35 gpm fuel transfer pumps from GL (Redstone) and have two good ones and two bad ones (lost my butt on those two... :cry:) for sale.

I tested them for function from my CUCV and the two good ones worked, the third one would not turn on (easy fix maybe?) and the fourth one ran, but had a loud bearing noise in the motor or pump?

So pricing is:

* Scott pump (sand) - runs - $200.00

* Lesson pump (OD) - runs - $200.00

* Scott pump (OD) - motor won't turn on - $100.00

* Scott pump (OD) - bearing noise - $100.00

NOTE: I did NOT test for pumping as I only got one hose with all six pumps and sorry, no hoses, strainers or nozzles available.

Let me know if interested and I'll bring them.

Attachments

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I have started to load and want to make sure I did not for get anyone.
Shrapnel five 101 steel bows and a Cucv cargo cover

popacom tent frame

swiss a set of HMMWV high back seats, two 5T flanges, one duce windshield

zout one medical can with drawers

hatteras4164 Two med and 1 jumbo med boxes

gringeltaube Duce cargo cover pending

cajun666 ,gimpyrobb ,Benaj ,vinny-socom1 and 3dAngus Towbars pending deals

If I have forgotten anything please let me know
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/members/3dangus.html

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tossing around the idea of bringing a Brand New Lugmaster 24Volt Impact, with carry bag, cable, and control box. Serious inquiries only...it won't be cheap!

tvguy

I'll be at the Rally on Saturday. Have the following CUCV parts (M1008, M1028, M1031, M1010) . . .

Fenders - make offer

Hood - make offer

Brush guard

NOS rear wiring harness - $30

I probably have a couple of black lights laying around as well.

Complete set of shocks (less than 100 miles on them) - SOLD

Stock M1031 springs with new poly bushings - SOLD

M1031 generator belt - SOLD

Dana 60 with Trac-Lok (29k miles), 14-bolt that was completely rebuilt bu the military . . . comes with Ruff Stuff HD diff cover. - 14-bolt is SOLD . . . Dana 60 is still available.

M1010 spotlight and flourescent light

I'm not planning on bringing everything so PM me if you're interested.

Attachments

Last edited:

mikev

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm interested in these...

I'll be at the Rally on Saturday. Have the following CUCV parts (M1008, M1028, M1031, M1010) . . .

Fenders

Hood

Brush guard

Complete set of shocks (less than 100 miles on them)

Stock M1031 springs with new poly bushings

M1031 generator belt

Dana 60 with Trac-Lok (29k miles), 14-bolt that was completely rebuilt bu the military . . . comes with Ruff Stuff HD diff cover. Will only sell as a pair.

I'm not planning on bringing everything so PM me if you're interested.
"Complete set of shocks (less than 100 miles on them)"

Pm coming your way on the shocks.

bwang

Humvee parts and biodiesel.

Does anyone have a wire rope and hook to sell me for a 6k warn humvee winch? Also looking for fairlead and control handle storage box for humvee.

Also looking for snatch block and clevis, d rings, etc.

I'm also in the market for a humvee exhaust snorkel after mine was smashed up in a rollover.

I'll buy a short ibistek lightbar if you've got one for sale. Also need a new roll bar. If you've got one stacked back in your garage, sell it to me please. Kthxbye

Set of tan humvee soft doors for sale, as well as woodland camo front pair of soft doors, and woodland painted original style humvee half doors.

I have Astm spec taxed highway use biodiesel b99 to sell, how much should I bring? I aim to price at 10-20 cents below retail diesel prices, and can take credit card.

Or if there is enough demand I could bring a b20 blend.

What say ye?

Last edited:

michigandon

I have Astm spec taxed highway use biodiesel b99 to sell, how much should I bring? I aim to price at 10-20 cents below retail diesel prices, and can take credit card.

What say ye?
I'm bringing along two NATO cans and a 30 gallon drum of my 80%WVO/20%RUG blend, BUT...I'm going to need something to drive home on, of course.

Put me down for 40 gallons of either the B20 or B99. [thumbzup]

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone have a wire rope and hook to sell me for a 6k warn humvee winch? Also looking for fairlead and control handle storage box for humvee.

Also looking for snatch block and clevis, d rings, etc.

I'm also in the market for a humvee exhaust snorkel after mine was smashed up in a rollover.

I'll buy a short ibistek lightbar if you've got one for sale. Also need a new roll bar. If you've got one stacked back in your garage, sell it to me please. Kthxbye

Set of tan humvee soft doors for sale, as well as woodland camo front pair of soft doors, and woodland painted original style humvee half doors.

What say ye?
Hope you are leaving soon, thats a 2300 mile ride.

RIDDLE1

Needed:

I am in need of a trans temp sensor for a 939 series truck and a boarding ladder.

I'm bringing 8 self inflating sleeping rolls if anyone wants one.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ferro needs 1/2 bolts to attach the wrecker bed to the chassis. Work out terms of trade with Ferro.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ferro needs 1/2 bolts to attach the wrecker bed to the chassis. Work out terms of trade with Ferro.

Didn't see any post in want ads for bolts. Gimpy and I just put my thousands of bolts in cabinets Saturday and I can actually find them now. What size and length? I can check tonight while loading out.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Reading between the lines I would say he needs 1/2" bolts 1/2" in length. LOL. JW may need some too if I can't scare a few up.

bwang

Bang. When are you leaving to head here from Californina.
Haha, I'm in Florida right now, but I did just drive that humvee across over the summer. It was quite an adventure ill say that. Everything that could have went wrong went wrong. :)

If you're curious stories and pics are here. And there are still some good stories that I haven't had time to write up yet. http://www.biofuelcrusader.tumblr.com

mikev

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have grade 8 bolts for sale...

In case you guys need large bolts, I will have a lot of grade 8 bolts and some nuts/washers for sale - very LARGE bolts too...

100acre

Dashing thru the mud in a one horse open truck

I need a dashboard for my M1008 color isnt important as long as it isn't hot pink, and i am still searching for a hard copy of the TM20 maintenance manual too. Oh and some mud!

Being that i collect rocks you can put all the extra one's you find at my site so I can build a snoring noise protection buffer zone around my FOB.

Last edited:

Jimma

Does anyone including oddball still needed a set of rear mud flaps with the lower rubber section for a deuce? I have an extra set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks